Thursday 6 September 2012

Rooney thoughts on position change, that last minute in Etihad, and the rant at West Ham

The goals have dried up.
"I get more of the ball, I'm involved loads and, after one game, I even think about playing there permanently, but only later in my career.Once I feel that I haven't got the sharpness needed to get away from defenders, I'll probably drop back into midfield for a couple of seasons so I can still influence the game,"the striker exclaims.

Heartache, pictured.
"Someone shouts, 'City scored two in injury time' and I feel sick. Our fans look heartbroken.There's nothing worse than having the same points as the champions, but being second best,'" is his thought on the manner local rivals Man City wrap up the title last May, virtually in the last minute of the season.

"Watcha lookin at, huh?! I just scored a title winning goal!"
Rooney also commented on that swearing rant he had while playing West Ham and scoring a hatrick.

"I'm shouting, screaming and swearing into the cameras. My face is all twisted, scowling, angry, wound up. I start to feel sick. I know I've let myself down. I got carried away, made a mistake, and now I regret it and genuinely feel sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment