Thursday 6 September 2012

Arsenal's Sagna disappointed over key players sales


Speaking to L'Equipe, Sagna said: "Everyone was expecting Robin Van Persie to leave, but Alex Song, that was a surprise. I don't understand that at all. It is a big loss for the club. When you see two of the best players from last season leave, you ask a lot of questions. I understand why the supporters are nervous.

Sagna, 29 is currently recuperating from a knee injury. Signed from Auxerre four years ago, he has seen several of his team-mates leave - Fabregas, van Persie, as well as Nasri and Clichy who went on to lift the title last May. This is his final year in his contract and so far there has been no extension talks.

He continued: "I am the only starting player left from 2007. In May, I watched City's parade on TV. I saw Samir and Gael lift the trophy. I want that feeling."

He said: "For the moment, I want to play with Arsenal, and find my level again."


Picture unrelated. By the way, it's his wife. Wait for the feature on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment